How to hide comments in blogger posts

METHOD II

remove comments in blogger

The following is the another method to hide comments in each post and page in Blogger. It is based on CSS style of the template. Just follow the steps to do it.

Step 1: Go to Blogger >> Template >> Edit HTML


edit template in blogger

Step 2: Now search for the "]]></b:skin>" in the template by using "Ctrl+F"


Step 3: Paste the following code just above "]]></b:skin>" tag.


#comments {
display: none!important;
}

Step 4: Save template. 

>> METHOD I
 
Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
Ironicomico
AUTHOR
March 2, 2015 at 10:05 AM delete

Thanks !!!! it really helped me

Reply
avatar
Veronica
AUTHOR
September 15, 2017 at 1:21 PM delete

looking for a way how to ADD the comments box to my blog i found out there is the:

#comments {
display: none!important;
}

But what do I do if I DO want the comments box ?

Kind Regards !

Reply
avatar
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...